Railway transportation to the CIS-States
GTM Solution provides services for the organization and forwarding of consignments by any kind of rail freight from and to Europe, the
One of the Numerous Railway transportations to Russia.
The main advantages of rail freight are:
- Rail freight is one of the most efficient forms of forwarding;
- Due to the high carrying capacity of wagons, a single unit of rolling stock can carry much more consignments and can even substitute three trucks;
- Ability to transport light and voluminous loads (more than 120 m3) in the
long-baserolling stock, which is especially advantageous for long distances.
Often the consignments, which are considered to be oversized for trucking, are appropriate for forwarding by rail. Also the costs will be reduced by forwarding of oversized consignments by rail. Transportation by rail is a perfect mode of forwarding, which allows transporting consignments of different sizes at any distance and in all forms of loading.
Types of goods and means of transport:
- Consignments, which should be loaded manual or with certain equipment are carried in covered wagons or containers;
- Heavy loads and oversized consignments with crane loading are forwarded in gondola cars or on platforms and transporters;
- Abnormal loads are forwarded in gondola cars or in special rolling stocks;
- Cars and other peculiar consignments are forwarded in specialized wagons of certain purpose;
- For consignments requiring temperature control are used insulated wagons with refrigerated sections and other wagons depending on the type of consignments.
All types of services that are carried out within the framework of services for international freight forwarding will be worked out individually according to Your request. The organization and execution of works carried out both by the employees of GTM Solution, as well as in collaboration with a network of reliable